CEO opportunity for a Chartered Director.
I have been asked to identify a Chartered Director who is expert in the extraction industry to head up a new organisation which will exploit a novel solution to recovering elements from waste developed in a German University.
Initially the requirement would be to arrange for independent verification that the technology works through testing at an internationally respected test house. Given the green light then the task would be to set up an international operation based in the UK. The principals regard the UK as the best base to start technologically based business.
If you are interested and want to be considered, please initially contact Alan Hindley C Dir by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The technology is summarised below.
CEE Clean Element Extraction OPPORTUNITY
- A cost effective, global solution to ‘clean-up’ environment damaging, heavy industrial processes
- Developed in Germany, with all R&D completed and technology patents registered
- Facilitating the emergence of a new industry with applications across multiple market sectors
- Company registered and carrying out ‘soft operations’ in Germany
is a patented process of Clean Element Extraction, which can be summarized as:
- Clean - a safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly process
- Element - applicable to any element, or group of elements
- Extraction - with close to 100% yield of targeted element/s extracted from any medium
CEE RELEVANT INDUSTRIES
- Oil & Gas
- Rare Earth Elements (REE)
- Precious Metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum etc.)
- Toxic Waste
GAME CHANGER FOCUS ON OIL & GAS - FRACKING: FLOWBACK CLEAN-UP
Fluid referred to as ‘ﬂowback', a bi-product of fracking that contains toxic and radioactive materials, like Radon, present signiﬁcant challenges that are both costly and hazardous to the company and the environment. Legal requirements are enforced to ensure ‘ﬂowback’ is treated to achieve a standard equitable with drinking water before this ﬂuid is legally allowed to be released into the water table. CEE technology provides a safe, non toxic and cost effective solution to treat ‘ﬂowback’ to achieve the required quality for release into the water systems, signiﬁcantly reducing the challenges currently being faced by all fracking companies worldwide. This would initiate a signiﬁcant advancement for the process, which ordinarily faces strong opposition from governments and environmental agencies and therefore generate both cost and operational gains.
- Rare Earth Element Extraction - These elements are critical to the development and production of modern green energy technologies, high-tech defense systems, computers, mobile telephones and advanced IT. Meanwhile, rare earth extraction is one of the most environmentally destructive and toxic of all mining practices. Excessive rare earth mining has resulted in landslides, clogged rivers, environmental pollution emergencies and disasters, causing great damage to people's safety and the ecology of the environment. However, CEE totally transforms this process. Precious
- Metal Extraction - Traditionally, the process of extracting valuable metals like gold, silver and palladium uses sodium cyanide, which is related to extensive environmental hazards. However, with CEE the use of sodium cyanide is completely avoided making the process both clean and safe, whilst yielding nearly 100% extraction rate. Also, the processing time of CEE is one day per cycle, compared to 7-30 days for the traditional process using sodium cyanide.
- Oil Extraction - From oil shale, oil sand, oil sludge and oil containing waste materials as metal processing waste - the worldwide known deposits of useable oil shale near the surface could replace crude oil and gas for hundreds of years. However, current technologies are costly and immensely damaging to the environment and not competitive. CEE however, can extract oil from these conditions with nearly 100% yield, is environmentally safe and cost effective.
- Other Extractions - Tungsten carbide, cobalt, uranium, vanadium, phosphates and alumina-silicates.
- Toxic Clean Up - CEE can also clean toxic waste stockpiles, extracting the poison and toxic substances, and uncovering usable rare earth elements and precious metals, turning toxic waste into an asset with monetary value and sellable material.