Professionally Qualified Chartered Directors have the all-round skills, knowledge and understanding required to provide strategic leadership to organisations in the private, public or voluntary sectors.
By obtaining a professional qualification directors have demonstrated that they have the expertise and integrity needed to meet the challenges faced by businesses today and that they can have a dramatic and positive effect on the success of the organisations with which they are engaged.
Professionally Qualified Directors are able to:
- Demonstrate to shareholders, stakeholders, clients and customers that their organisation is professional and successful.
- Operate at a strategic and tactical level to establish and sustain growth.
- Appreciate all aspects of effective business leadership and sound corporate governance.
- Improve the board's effectiveness and their personal contribution.
- Enhance their career prospects as an executive director or non-executive director.
Chartered Director CDir.org.uk is a talent pool of experienced board level business people from widely differing backgrounds and disciplines who have all demonstrated their commitment to company direction as a profession by obtaining the Chartered Director qualification from the Institute of Directors.
Members of Chartered Director CDir.org.uk provide short or long-term support to businesses of all sizes and in all sectors on a full or part-time basis in areas such as Executive Mentoring, Interim Management, Non-Executive Directorships, Equity Investment, Business Planning & Development, Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions.