The Great British Workforce Revolution is a one day conference for portfolio directors, NEDs and senior executives that want to learn more about making the most from their portfolio career.
Wednesday 4 June 2014 9:00am to 4:00pm Dexter House, London
Covering topics such as the changing nature of retirement, MBOs, making money outside your portfolio and how crowd sourcing is changing recruitment, this is the must attend event for any one considering their next career move.
Join us on Wednesday 4 June 2014 for the second Great British Workforce Revolution conference which is a day celebrating the people like you, who are leading the changes in how we think about work and rewards in the 21st Century.
Book your place now!
Think about these compelling reasons why you should attend:
- How to spot and win the elite opportunities in business
- How to generate the money and capital you desire during your own portfolio career
- Meet other people thinking and working just like you – and share real-life experiences in a market that is changing for the better.
- Sign on for End-of-Conference Q&A Sessions with the Russam GMS Principals – a unique opportunity to learn from the most experience Interim Management Practitioners in the UK – and other Independents in the Session.
- Why you can't, mustn't and won't retire .
- Four Special Debates – with specialist experts on the Panels - on key success areas including MBOs and MBIs (either doing them or advising on them), the changing nature, flexibility and landscape of what can be euphemistically referred to as “retirement” and how technology is changing and, some say, killing - traditional headhunting methods.
- Finally, how to look beyond the traditional boundaries of Interim Management – and into new opportunity areas
Listen to acknowledged experts in their field:
- Simon Woodroffe, founder of YO! Group,
- Gerald Ratner who pulled himself back from the brink after his "prawn sandwiches" debacle in the early 1990's
- Organisations who understand the way you like to work - and invest, including leading venture capital firm NVM Private Equity, AIM advisor and broker Daniel Stewart, crowdlender FundingKnight, executive membership group Vistage, Blue Sky Corporate Finance and others.
- Along with live pitches from fast-growth companies looking for top talent and keynote speakers.
See the latest Programme