Chartered Director - the professional qualification for directors
Benefits to you and your organisation
Chartered Directors have a dramatic and positive effect on the success of their organisations and are able to:
- Demonstrate to shareholders, stakeholders, clients and customers that their organisation is professional and successful.
- Operate at a strategic and tactical level to establish and sustain growth.
- Appreciate all aspects of effective business leadership and sound corporate governance.
- Improve the board's effectiveness and their personal contribution.
- Enhance their career prospects as an executive director or non-executive director.
If you are a holder of the Chartered Director qualification from the UK institute of Directors you can join the network, contribute to the discussion forum, create your on-line profile and promote yourself or your business in the on-line directory.
If you are looking for a Chartered Director to join your board then you can search the list of members.
You can also find out more about the Chartered Director qualification and the Certificate and Diploma in Company Direction programmes provided by the UK Institute of Directors
The IoD official list of Chartered Directors
A list of current Chartered Directors, which is updated twice a year.
Honorary Chartered Directors
The title of Honorary Chartered Director has been awarded to the distinguished individuals, who have supported Chartered Director vigorously.
IoD Chartered Director Ambassadors
IoD Chartered Director Ambassadors in the Regions, who have dedicated time to actively supporting the qualification and those who hold it.
Endorsements for the Chartered Director qualification
Commendations and endorsements from organisations and companies.
"IOD CHARTERED DIRECTOR" is a registered trademark owned by the Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED, United Kingdom number UK00003121318 registered on the 1st April 2016 for classes 35 and 36